Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Look

Inspired (shamed?) by Saturday's post about leaving the house looking like a homeless woman, I set out to change my story.  Truth is the 5 extra pounds I can't get rid of, and the balding/too long hairstyle I've been sporting are taking their toll on my heart and confidence.  Taking a page from the "if you look good, you feel good" playbook I made a hair appointment for yesterday.  Then I went super bold and asked for heavy bangs. Motivated by this and a need to change my part and cover up the bald spots, I told Antoinette to have fun and go for it.  While your at it, chop off 6 inches.  Ugg.  Why do I exist in extremes?

Anyway here's the bangs


To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about them.  I'm hoping they just feel a quarter of an inch two short and in two weeks I will love them.  But maybe I'm just not a bangs person.

Luckily my hair has Harry Potter magic growing abilities and in two weeks it will end up looking like it aways does.

Which is to say, the hairstyle of a tired, homeless mom... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment