Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

That One Time When I Link You Up: Late to the Game Edition


It’s Friday night and I’m watching West Wing (duh).  Seriously man, this show.  As my husband says when the credits roll of every single episode, “this is the greatest show of all time.”  We’re waiting for two of our dearest friends to land at O’Hare from the west coast.  Their flight is two hours late.  Stupid O’Hare. 

I’ve got a few great links from the week for your weekend reading pleasure. 

*******

I’m not one to read obituaries, but this is perhaps the best picture of life lived sweetly and fully.

I love Louis C.K.  I love this clip.  Good comedy should always have a dash of philosophy.

This new Pope, man.  He's a little bit rebellious and a lotta bit social justice-y.  He almost makes me want to return to my catholic roots.

*******
Enjoy your weekend friends.  It’s been a long week and everyone’s ready to relax a little.  We’ve got lots of fun plans in the city with our friends including dinner at one of my all-time favorite restaurants.  I’ve been dreaming about it all week.  Mostly I’m just looking forward to sitting across the table from our good friends and enjoying their company.

Be well pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment