Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

That One Time Where I Link You Up: Distracted Friday Edition


It’s Friday, Hallelujah!  This morning I poured coffee in my cereal and watched it happen for several seconds before what I was doing registered.  Then Charity and I attempted to take a Piloxing class at the gym (Pilates + boxing apparently) but the instructor never showed up so we ended up jumping in on the class next door.  I can’t even remember the name of this class but I will never, ever forget the 25 minutes of jumping, lunging, mountain climbing torture that I endured today.  Seriously, if you want to feel like an overweight fifty-six year old smoker who hasn’t worked out a day in her life, take this class.    So anyway, that’s the kind of day I’m having.  Thank goodness for the weekend! 

And now, for your weekend reading pleasure, here are some of my favorites from the week!

*******

Momastery is always, always my favorite.  This will restore your faith in humanity.

This one from A Deeper Story will make you long for Jesus to come and fix it all, while still being humbled by the author’s grace.

Hollywood Housewife is probably the first blog I ever truly followed.  I’ve been reading her for a few years and she always makes me want to hear more.  She wrote two things I loved this week.  This one is honest and vulnerable and this one will make you laugh.  I have a feeling she and her husband interact in ways very similar to Tommy and I. 

 *******

We have youth group kick offs, school picnics and family parties this weekend.  Lots of good stuff.  Hope your weekends are delightful pals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment